Exclusive to ROYER in North America, XPAN is a dual-density rubber vulcanization technology. XPAN combines the durability of dense rubber with the comfort and shock absorption of expanded rubber. The result is a high-performance, durable sole that is also flexible and comfortable.
- CSA Z195-14 certified protective toecap and certified puncture-resistant sole
- CSA Z195-14 certified electric-shock protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified protective toecap (impact resistance of 75 ft-lbf)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified protective toecap (compression resistance of 2500 lbs)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified puncture-resistant sole (1 200 newtons)
- ASTM F2413-18 certified electric hazard protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)